We draw up due diligence reports concerning in particular:
- the legal status of companies and their respective enterprises,
- the real property and any rights connected therewith.
For this purpose we examine the documents submitted to us, as well as we obtain the necessary documents filed in the official documents collections - e.g. in the file register of the National Court Register or in the Land and Mortgage register files, archives and records.
When preparing due diligence reports, our goal is to:
- asses the legal risks of the investments or their individual elements,
- analyse all legal aspects of the planned business investment,
- propose practical solutions to our clients so that they can meet their business objectives.