1. The administrator of your Personal Data is Budzowska Fiutowski and Partners. Radcowie Prawni based in Krakow at ul. Sienna 11 lok. 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000186650,
2. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data by emailing email@example.com
Personal data and consent to their processing
1. Consent to the processing of personal data is always voluntary,
2. Users of the website www.bf.com.pl have the right to:
3. The User, in order to inform the Personal Data Administrator about his intention to change his personal data or to remove them from the database, should contact the Personal Data Inspector acting on behalf of the Personal Data Administrator to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
4. The User, in order to inform the Personal Data Administrator about his intention to change his personal data or to remove them from the database, should contact the Personal Data Inspector acting on behalf of the Personal Data Administrator to the following e-mail address: email@example.com,
1. The processing of personal data takes place under the terms of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Act), and Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data)
2. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User of the website www.bf.com.pl, and their processing takes place as follows:
3. Personal data provided by the User in the contact form (name, surname and e-mail address) are used to answer the inquiry submitted by the User via the contact form at www.bf.com.pl, as well as for further correspondence e-mail address kept with the Office,
4. The Personal Data Administrator provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by the users of the www.bf.com.pl website, in particular preventing third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of the provisions of the Act, preventing data loss, damage to them or destruction.
5. The Personal Data Administrator reserves the right to store information obtained through the website as long as it is allowed for legal and regulatory reasons, and due to legitimate business purposes,
6. The Personal Data Administrator has the right to use the personal data of website users for market research purposes and for other marketing purposes, subject to the consent of users to use the data for the purposes indicated in this paragraph.
As part of the www.bf.com.pl website, cookies files are used to:
providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.